Monday, November 21, 2005

Anti-Arab Islamic Terror

Dry Bones cartoon - Arab Unity

Maniac attack
It seems to be sliding out of all control and reason! Like the maniac played by Jack Nicholson in the movie "The Shining" they come slashing their way into our wedding parties and Pizza places and discotheques. Instead of screaming Nicholson's chilling Heeeeeere's Johnny! they shriek Allah Hu Akbar! to announce the coming bloodbath.

I thought about the mosques, the hotels, the buses, etc. Thought about the blowing up of innocents, the endless carnage.... And then I started doing the cartoon.
I used Mr. Shuldig who is my alter ego.
From time to time I do a Dry Bones cartoon that simply sums up and states the situation in a way that makes you think. Hopefully in a way that will make you laugh. The laugh is the sugar coating that enables you to swallow what would have otherwise been a bitter pill.

Labels: , , ,