Friday, April 26, 2013

It Don't Work That Way Anymore!

Dry Bones, cartoon, hi tech, google, facebook, social networking, apple, youtube, twitter,blog, blogger Technology,Israel,
This blog is run on blogger. A few years ago they changed the way it worked and I became a "Classic Version" holdout

When Microsoft added the dumb ribbon to MS Word, etc. it forced me to relearn how to use my old and trusted tools. facebook? gmail? twitter? Nothing still works the same, which has led me to formulate a rule:

Nothing continues to work the same way once you've learned how it works!!

BTW I recently decided to set up a Dry Bones YouTube "channel." I began with an Internet search for technical info and insider tips on how to do it. Most of what I found were painful posts, pitiful whimpering and cries of anger. Seems like YouTube had just changed the way YouTube "channels" worked.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,